Pages

17.3.13

Chuvaness asks: What if you saw your ex?

I'm not sure I can legitimately answer this, but I had an ex-"love" anyway. And of course, I am talking about none other than the great #thewalls of Rafa.

I see him at random times and when it happens, I always get surprised to the point that my mind goes haywire. I cannot think of ways to handle the situation and I will always end up running towards the other direction, or pretending I didn't see him, or hiding. We did not break up, because there wasn't a relationship to break in the first place. He was, however, the greatest love of my life to date, and that is something that I cannot erase from myself no matter how hard I try. Seeing him reminds me of the joyous past, how things disintegrated, and how weirdly disconcerting it is, the way we act now as if we never knew each other (or worse: as if we had gone through the worst break-up ever). Those are probably the reasons why my mind goes nuts whenever I see him.

I'm not sure how I'd handle it if #thewalls suddenly surprises me with a visit. Or maybe I'd have the very same reaction Marina Abramovic had when she saw Ulay once more.


(learn a little bit about who Marina and Ulay were here)

My reactions on the video were:
1. The handsome guy at 0:50 (HELLO KUYA WHOEVER YOU ARE ANG GWAPO MO!!!)
2. OMG WAIT LANG!!! (When Ulay sat down in front of Marina)
3. HOSHIT! ;______; (When Marina opened her eyes, and a smile started creeping up her face)
4. ;___________________; (When Marina started tearing up)
5. ;___________________________; (When Marina reached out to Ulay)
6. /STABSSOMETHING (When Ulay left)

No words were said, but I felt the love they had for each other. I'm not sure what happened to them afterwards, if they ever got back together, or if they remained friends, but the 60 seconds I spent looking at their body languages, facial expressions, and the way their eyes spoke, made me wish that they get their respective happily ever afters, whether in each others' arms or not.

I hope I'll be as calm when a similar situations happens between me and #thewalls. I hope my mind will stop going haywire.

No comments:

Post a Comment