(1) Day One for Mac - I have the Day One app for my iPad, and I'm hooked! I like journals, but I get too lazy and tired to write down my thoughts at the end of the day. This app helped me get back to journaling, and I cannot end a day without writing on it. Well, okay, I don't write on it every day, but at least I try to. I still like the good ol' pen and paper, but Day One, with its form and function, provides simplicity and ease of use, and these are the reasons why I have fallen in love with this app.
(2) Ascendo French-English Dictionary - You know that I am an etudiant de français, lol. I try to infuse the things I've learned from the French classes I took into my daily living so as not to forget, and this would be the perfect companion for that! How can I not want this when it has this function/feature? I just need this in my iPad, haha!
(3) iTunes Gift Card - Or I could buy myself Day One and/or Ascendo if I am gifted with an iTunes Gift Card instead? LMAO!
(4) Black Flipflops - Because black goes with just about any outfit and as Rain has put it, black looks good. *bricked*
(5) Blue Instax Mini 7S - Because I want this, and I need this in my life!
Hey! I can dream, can't I? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment