Pages

2.7.13

130702

It took a lot of will-power (and a mini coaching sesh from my voice of reason) to refrain myself from asking how things are going around you. My heart wanted so much to know that you are doing just fine, but my mind got the best of me, and I'd like to think that i pretty much did the right (and practical) thing.

I wanted to show you that I still care, because I do but I wasn't so sure that I want that anymore. You may not know it, but you had my heart in your hand. You were so unaware, that you didn't even have any idea that you were already tearing it to pieces.

Until it hurt so much that I just had to pull what's left of my heart from your hands. Because inasmuch as I loved you, I remembered loving me more.

I tried my best to make things good for you, and I hope that they will. I wish I could be there to smile at you when things fall into their rightful places, but I won't be.

I wont look back anymore. I'll be working on me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment