Just a reminder: All thoughts written here are entirely my own, and do not embody that of the company I work for.
Hemingway...
IPOD NANO - DNW!
I don't know why, but I am not fond of the design. I think I'd like it better if it has a four-icon screen (like the 6th Gen iPod Nano) instead, but that kinda defeats the purpose of bringing back the video-playing capability of the new iPod Nano (which is a good thing). I think the 5th Generation iPod Nano is still the best iPod Nano ever invented by Apple to date.
I like the new color selections, though, but that's just it. I won't be buying this, and yes, it's because I don't like the design.
IPOD TOUCH - J'ADORE!
The iPod Touch refresh has indeed tickled my fancy, and I absolutely love it. A 4-inch screen? A 5MP iSight camera? Cute color selections? The iPod Touch loop? I'm definitely itching to get my hands on one.
But the thing is, I'm waiting for the iPad Mini, which I am hoping is more than just a rumor.
Seriously, though, I'm sure the iPod Touch is going to be a hit. I'd buy it in a heartbeat, if I were rich enough.
IPHONE 5 - HMMMM.
If I were totally oblivious of an impending iPhone 5 release, and have bought a Samsung S3 yesterday, and have woken up to the news of the iPhone 5 this morning, my Apple fanboy heart wouldn't have been heartbroken. Wait, did that make sense? Lol.
The iPhone 5 looks stunning, as always. I'm just not jumping up and down with glee with its announcement. I was like, "oooooooh wow iPhone 5, oooooh wow 4-inch screen, oooooooh wow what a sleek looking phone that would be, oooooooh wow!" After 10 minutes, I was like, "Oh. iPhone 5. Okay."
If I were to choose the iPhone 5, it's because of loyalty, and it's integration with the laptop I use (MacBook Pro) and the other
Ohohoh, let's not forget about the new iPod Shuffle colors (the features are pretty much the same), and the new Apple EarPods!
Then again, all these are just, as the title of this post says, my unsolicited thoughts on the products launched by Apple today (or, again, yesterday, depending on which timezone you are at). As a consultant by profession, I suggest that you know your needs. Do you need that new iPod Nano? Is your iPod Touch wheezing out already and, therefore, needs to be replaced?
If not, then I think it is more practical to stick with what you have, and wait for the next refreshes for these products (next year, most probably) instead. What you have now may not be the latest one in the market, but at least it still serves its purpose, right?
Unless you are Richie Rich, of course. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment